I was nominated to this Liebster award by the awesome blogger of PEACELOVEANUNITY.
Now I have to answer 11 questions, nominate 11 blogs/bloggers and make 11 questions for the nominees. It sounds like fun.
To answer PEACELOVEANUNITY questions:
1. What is one weird thing you believed in as a child?
– That dead people are watching us (not over us) from the sky/heaven.
2. A superpower you wished you had?
– To read minds.
3. What is the most unusual thing you have eaten?
– Tofu – And I’m vegetarian, so I should get used to it.
4. Favourite holiday?
– Christmas. Of course.
5. What is your least favourite word?
– Michlala – College in Hebrew. Bichlal – at all in Hebrew.
6. Do you love grapes?
– Of course.
7. What is the last thing you won?
– A short story award.
8. What is your favourite book? (If you don’t like reading, I am very sad for you)
– Pride and Prejudice, and many more.
9. If you could say anything you want to the leaders of the world, what would it be?
– Go fuck yourselves, literally.
10. One place you’d love to travel to that you’ve not been to yet?
11. What frustrates you the most?
– Studying for exams.
Blogs I’m going to nominate:
2. John Coyote
My questions to the nominees are:
1. Name one funny thing you remember doing as a child.
2. what was the last book you read? is it any good?
3. Mac or PC?
4. iPhone or Android?
5. e-book reader(Kindle, Kobo…) or iPad or real books?
6. What do you think of my writing? be honest.
7. What’s your favorite curse?
8. An achievement you’re proud of.
9. What’s your 3 favorite books?
10. Who’s your 3 favorite singers/bands?
11. If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?