Even if you go for one short day, you’ll need two years to get out of Amsterdam. You keep thinking about it like it was only yesterday, and you just need (not want) to get back to it, and maybe stay there forever.
Far away from your own horrid reality.
Search for posts in the blog
Browse blog by category
- My week in London
- I live here
- Shofouni Ya Nas / Look at me, people.
- A Wedding in my Village
- When I tried Scuba Diving
- Election day: voting is a necessity
- Busy people are not your friends
- January is the longest of months
- The Ten years challenge
- December in Germany
- Right by the blue sea
- Women can do any job
- Resolutions for 2019
- 2018 resolutions review